- School of History and Sociology
I am a retired business executive who has participated over 40 years in developing business opportunities and markets with innovative technology, primarily in the data networking market segment. Most recently in the last four years I have been an ATDC mentor.
Prior to my business career I was a naval officer serving as an engineering officer and navigator.
- Master of Business Administration University of San Diego 1978
- Bachelor Aerospace Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology 1973
- History of Technology/Engineering and Society
- Science, Technology, and Innovation Policy