News: Graduate Student Town Hall
Posted October 4, 2020
Graduate Studies, Graduate Student Government Association, and leadership from other units will hold a virtual town hall for all graduate students on Wednesday, Oct. 14, from 5-6 p.m.
During the event, campus leaders will be available to answer questions about research, the modified academic calendar for spring, student well-being, and more. Students are encouraged to submit questions in advance to: https://gatech.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25Y1N0U3EExr1tP.
James Black, assistant director of strategic initiatives and grad life for Graduate Studies, will moderate the event. Presenters include the following individuals:
- Bonnie Ferri, vice provost for Graduate Education and Faculty Development
- Marla Bruner, director of Graduate Studies
- Kyla Ross, assistant vice provost for Advocacy and Conflict Resolution
- Lea Harris, president of the Graduate Student Government Association
- Tina Rousselot de Saint Céran, director of International Student and Scholar Services
- Robert Butera, vice president for Research Development and Operations
- Benjamin Holton, senior director of Health Services
- Nazia Zakir, assistant vice president of Environmental Health & Safety