Students may choose courses in such areas as modern European and American economics, social and industrial iistory, southern history, African American history, the history of technology, and other topical or comparative areas.
- 12 hours of HTS history courses, approved by the School
- 9 of the 12 hours must be at the 3000 level or above
- 3 hours taken outside of history may be counted toward the certificate, with the approval of the School
- All courses must be taken on a letter-grade basis, and a grade of C or better must be received in each course
- Students majoring in HTS may not earn a certificate in history
- For more information on the certificate in History, email Sonya Boadu